Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus is the latest 5G smartphone in the company’s portfolio. It sports a 6.63-inch display, triple rear camera setup at the back consisting of 48MP + 8MP + 2MP, 16MP front pop-up camera, and backed with a 4200mAh battery.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus 5G first update is based on EMUI 10.1 and brings the latest software version EMUI 10.1.1.126. Check the complete changelog below.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus EMUI 10.1.1.126 Changelog:
Version Update: EMUI 10.1.1.109 – EMUI 10.1.1.126
Added knuckle gestures, use single knuckles to quickly take screenshots, use two knuckles to start screen recording.
Go to Settings > Accessibility features > Shortcuts & gestures to enable Take a screenshot, Record screen, and Split screen.
Take a screenshot
Knock twice on the screen with a knuckle to take a screenshot.
Capture part of the screen
Knock and draw an enclosed area with a knuckle to capture part of the screen.
Knock twice on the screen with two knuckles to start or end a screen recording.
Firmly draw a line across the screen with a knuckle to enter the split-screen mode.
Optimize camera photo effects, photo colors are more realistic and natural.
Optimize some scene signals Stability.
Optimize system stability and make your phone run more stable.
Incorporate the Android August 2020 security patch to enhance mobile phone system security.
This update is related to the Chinese models.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 60% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
How to download Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus Update?
First check, if you haven’t received a notification yet, check for the OTA update in Settings manually, just tap on the Setting option in your smartphone, Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download and install.
You can also update using the Support app. Open the app, go to Support app> Services>Update> Check for Updates> Download & Install.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at email@example.com.
- How to Enable Knuckle Gestures in Huawei EMUI [Screenshot, Record Screen, Split screen]
- 27 Best EMUI 10.1 Tips and Tricks