Huawei has started rolling out the July 2020 security patch update based on EMUI 10.1 for the Huawei Mate 30 Series smartphone users. The latest update brings software version 10.1.0.152 and the update package is 279MB in size.
Huawei Mate 30 Series EMUI 10.1.0.152 Changelog:
- Huawei Mate 30 (4G) TAS-AL00
- Huawei Mate 30 (4G) TAS-TL00
- Huawei Mate 30 (5G) TAS-AN00
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro (4G) LIO-AL00
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro (4G ) LIO-TL00
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro (5G) LIO-AN00
- Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche LIO-AN00P
EMUI 10.1. 0.150 → 10.1.0.152
Update Package 1:
This update improves system security with Android security patches.
Integrates Android security patches released in July 2020 for improved system security.
This update is currently rolling out in China.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Via Support: Open app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Open System Settings -> System -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Note: Received update? Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.