Huawei has officially announced the launch date of the upcoming MateBook X laptop. The MateBook X is launching on August 19. It will use a 3K floating full screen and this will be Huawei’s first laptop to support Wi-Fi 6. In addition, the company will also bring the next generation glass.
Huawei at the beginning of this year released the MateBook X Pro (2020) laptop and is now going to show another model from this line. According to the information, Matebook X will be thinner and lighter than the current model.
Huawei MateBook X Pro 2020 Specifications:
- Display – 3K touch screen, 91% screen ratio, IPS
- Resolution – 3000×2000 pixels, 260PPI
- Size – 304mm × 217mm × 14.6mm
- Weight – 1.33kg
- Support fingerprint recognition
- SSD – 512GB SSD
- i7-10510U + 16GB + 512GB
- CPU Speed – Base frequency 1.8GHz, maximum frequency 4.9GHz
- Software – EMUI 10.1
- 56Wh battery
- NVIDIA GeForce MX250 discrete graphics.