Huawei has added the Nova 7 SE smartphone last year to its portfolio and the company has recently added the Nova 7 SE Vitality Edition powered with a Kirin 820 5G chipset instead of MediaTek Dimensity 800U.
According to the information, the Chinese giant is set to launch a new version of Nova 7 SE 5G named Nova 7 SE Lohas Edition. This new smartphone is said to be powered by the Kirin 820E processor, and the rest of the specifications, as well as design, remain the same as the existing Nova 7 SE.
Also, Huawei will release Nova 7 SE Lohan Edition on January 22, 2021, in China, and users will get four color options to choose including Black, Purple, Silver, and Green.
Huawei Nova 7 SE Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ LTPS LCD display
- Processor: Huawei Kirin 820
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB (upto 256GB)
- Rear Camera: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash: 64MP F1.8 (main) + 8MP F2.4 (ultra-wide) + 2MP F2.4 (macro) + 2MP F2.4 (depth)
- Front Camera: 16MP F2.0
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- Battery: 4,000mAh, 40W fast charging.