Huawei Watch Fit smartwatch was launched recently with the Nova 8 series and now, according to the official information this watch getting a new software update with software version 126.96.36.199 in China. The latest update for Huawei Watch Fit comes with new features and core optimizations.
Huawei Watch Fit sports a 1.64-inch AMOLED screen in a square shape with 2.5D curved glass, 280 x 456 pixels resolution, 70% screen to body ratio, and weighs just 34g. Also, its 180mAh battery lasts up to 10 days.
Huawei Watch Fit Version 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
- Added cycle blood oxygen function
- Added manual segmentation function for outdoor running
- Added monthly equivalent outdoor environment information
- Added a new version of the watch detection function
- Optimizes the user experience of Alipay scanning code
- Optimizes the medium and high-intensity statistical methods
- Optimizes system stability
- Optimizes the UI interface display effect in some scenes
Huawei Watch Fit has a built-in GPS, 96 sports modes as well as heart rate and blood oxygen saturation monitoring feature, heart rate detection, and provides users with functions such as stress butler, heart rate abnormal reminder, scientific sleep, and female menstrual cycle management.
HUAWEI WATCH FIT is Huawei’s first smartwatch to support an animated personal trainer covering 12 workout courses including 44 posture demonstrations. The ‘stand up reminders’ remind users to stay active, prompting them to move if they sit for longer than three minutes.