Huawei and Honor smartphone users can now try the custom homepage with the Huawei browser. Check how to customize the homepage.
- First of all, you need the latest version of the Huawei browser. After opening, click the three dots in the lower right corner (the homepage of some friends is a classic pattern, click the upper right corner) to enter the settings.
- Click the homepage setting, select the custom homepage, enter the webpage link, then confirm and exit, close the current page.
- Reopen the browser, and you will find that the interface has changed to Google’s logo (Google), Choose a high-resolution wallpaper to look it better.
- Now, Select the “LOGO” option and customize the LOGO pattern (it is also best to have a super clear pattern, otherwise it is hard to see, leave a Huawei logo below to feel it), and you’re done.
- If there is a problem with the layout, you can click Restore Default to restore it.