According to the Chinese smartphone market share from 2016 Q1 to 2019 Q4 report, Huawei ranked first with 35% of market share. This data represents the Chinese smartphone market share by quarter (from 2016-2019) by top OEMs.
China smartphone market share 2016-2019:
- Huawei from 16% to 35% (First)
- Vivo from 11% to 17% (Position 4th to 2nd)
- Oppo from 10% to 16% (Position 5th to 3rd)
- Apple from 12% to 14% (Position 2nd to 4th)
- Xiaomi from 12% to 9% (Position 3rd to 5th)
- Meizu from 5% to 1%, (From no ranking to 6th)
- Samsung from 8% to less than 1 %, (Falling out of the first six)
So, this is the situation for now, what do you think how much this list can be improved in 2020? Let us know in the comment box below.
Source – Counterpoint