According to the information, Huawei’s wearable devices are now able to access third-party applications, which indicates that the Chinese technology company is trying to explore other possibilities of its wearable devices.
Earlier, the company won’t allow the installation of any third-party apps. This may be because Huawei is worried that too many third-party programs will affect the battery life of the smartwatch.
Huawei has developed a fitness application called Fitify for Watch GT2 Pro, creating a case for the launch of third-party applications on Huawei smartwatches. Fitify has more than 900 exercises and more than 200 million training records. These data come from more than 10 million users in 170 countries.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro Key Specifications:
- Size: 46.7 mm x 46.7 mm x 11.4 mm
- Weight: Approximately 52 g
- Watch Case: Night Black, Nebula Gray, Material (Titanium + Sapphire glass)
- Display:1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD
- Memory: 4GB
- Connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth 5.1
- System Requirements: Android 5.0 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
- Battery Life: 14 Days.