Back in July, the company has launched two new budget smartphones – Honor 9S and Honor 9A in the Indian market. Recently the Honor 9S smartphone users in India received the month-old November 2020 security patch update with the latest software version 188.8.131.52. Now, the Honor 9A getting the November 2020 security patch update with the software version 184.108.40.206. Check the changelog below.
Honor 9A Magic UI 3.1 (220.127.116.11) Changelog:
Incorporate the November 2020 security patch, and enhance the security update of the mobile phone system.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 50% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
- This update is restricted to Indian Variant Only.
- The update rolls out in batches so it may take some time/days to get to your device.
Honor 9A features a 6.3-inch display with a 1600×720 pixel resolution, there is a waterdrop notch for its 8 MP selfie camera. It runs on Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1. The smartphone is powered by MediaTek Helio 6762R chipset.
Honor 9A is equipped with a 13 MP, 5 MP and 2 MP cameras at the back. The smartphone was launched in three color variants — blue, Ice green, and Midnight black. The smartphone also has a fingerprint scanner on the back and it is backed with 4900mAh battery.
How to update?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
You can also update via Support app. Go to Support App-> Services -> Update > Check for updates. (Get the latest version of the app.)
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI/Magic UI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.