At the end of July this year Honor has launched its 9S smartphone in the Indian market with a price tag of INR 6,499. The Honor 9S smartphone feature a 5.45-inch display with a resolution of 1440×720, at front buyers get an 8MP camera and on the rear side it has a square camera setup with an 8-megapixel lens and an LED flash.
Now, the Honor 9S users in India receiving the month-old November 2020 security patch update with the latest software version 126.96.36.199. Check the changelog below.
Honor 9S Magic UI 3.1 (188.8.131.52) Changelog:
Incorporate the November 2020 security patch, and enhance the security update of the mobile phone system.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 60% or above charge
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully
- This update is restricted to Indian Variant Only
- The update rolls out in batches so it may take some time/days to get to your device.
Honor 9S Specifications:
- Display: 5.45-inch, HD +
- Resolution: 1440 x 720 pixels, 18: 9 aspect ratio
- Rear Camera: Square camera setup with an 8-megapixel lens and an LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 32 GB
- Processor: Helio P22
- Battery: 3,020mAh
How to update?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
You can also update via Support app. Go to Support App-> Services -> Update > Check for updates. (Get the latest version of the app.)
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI/Magic UI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.