Huawei P Smart S smartphone users in Turkey grabbing the new software update which mainly focused on the security patch. To recall, this smartphone was launched in last June with a price tag of 249 euros in Europe. The P Smart S does not include GMS (Google Mobile Services) instead the smartphone comes with Huawei’s AppGallery (App Store).
Huawei P Smart S latest software update brings April 2021 security patch update with firmware version 10.1.0.175 and the package size is 847MB.
Huawei P Smart S EMUI 10.1.0.175 Changelog:
This update improves system security using security patches.
Integrates security patches released in April 2021 for improved system security.
Notes on updating:
1. This update will not delete your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. If you encounter problems during the update, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
3. The update package will be automatically deleted when the update is complete
The April 2021 security patch update includes 17 High levels and 69 Medium levels of CVE’s. The CVE system tracks publicly known security vulnerabilities and exposures in publicly released software packages.
Huawei P Smart S Phone Specifications:
- Display: 6.3-inch full HD+
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio.
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Processor: Kirin 710F
- GPU: Mali-G51
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB (can be expanded further by adding a microSD card)
- Rear Camera: Triple rear camera setup (48MP mains sensor with f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP depth sensor)
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh battery, 10W fast charging support
- Others: In-display fingerprint sensor,4G, LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB Type C
HOW TO UPDATE?
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Send us an email at (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.