Huawei and Honor started rolling out the May 2021 security patch update for the Huawei Mate Xs foldable phone and Honor 30 users. The latest software update for Mate Xs and Honor 30 is rolling out with software versions 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 respectively.
The latest update includes the security patch released in May 2021, which fixes 3 Criticals, 10 High levels, and 4 Medium levels of CVE’s for system security improvements.
Huawei Mate Xs EMUI 126.96.36.199 Changelog:
This update improves system security using security patches.
Integrated security patches released in May 2021 for improved system security.
Notes on updating:
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If problems occur during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
Huawei Mate Xs sports a 6.7-inch OLED display having a screen resolution of 1,148 x 2,480 pixels and a sharp pixel density of 408 PPI. The optics of the smartphone comes with a 48MP, 16MP and 8MP rear camera that can click awesome pictures.
Huawei Mate Xs is based on the HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G chipset octa-core (2.86 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A76 + 2.36 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A76 + 1.95 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A55) processor. It is coupled with a Mali-G76 MP16 GPU and an 8GB RAM, which handles gaming, multitasking and graphical performance. Huawei Mate Xs is equipped with a Li-ion 5,000mAh capacity battery that gets Super Charging technology to fill it in no time.
Huawei Mate Xs Specifications:
- Display: Unfolded 8-inches, Folded – 6.6-inches Front, 6.38 inches Back
- Processor: Kirin 990 5G
- OS: EMUI 10 (Android 10)
- 8 GB RAM + 512 GB ROM storage
- SuperSensing Cine Camera 40 MP (Cine Camera, f/1.8 aperture) + 40 MP (SuperSensing Camera, f/1.6 aperture, OIS) + 8 MP (Telephoto Camera, f/2.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 32 MP, f/2.0 aperture (front camera)
- WLAN (802.11a), Bluetooth (5.1), USB (Type-C), Earjack (Type-C)
- 4500 mAh (65W – Huawei superCharge, Wireless Supercharge 27W)
- Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor, Barometer, Infrared sensor, color temperature sensor
Honor 30 Specifications:
Honor 30 runs on Magic UI 3.1.1, based on Android, and features a 6.53-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) hole-punch display. The phone is powered by the Kirin 985 SoC, paired with up to 8GB RAM and up to 256GB of onboard storage.
The quad camera setup on the Honor 30 phone includes a 40-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8-megapixel telephoto camera with f/3.4 aperture, and a last 2-megapixel macro camera with f/2.4 aperture. The telephoto lens supports 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom, and 50x digital zoom.
At the front side, the phone has a 32-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. The Honor 30 packs a 4,000mAh battery with 40W fast charging support.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.