According to the Weibo tipster, Ju Chang Ying Ye Fan, due to the shortage of charging IC chips, some Huawei products cannot provide chargers normally. It is expected to include Nova 8 series, Mate 40 series, and come equipped with Kirin 990 chip model.
Therefore, after a period of time, the new version of the model will no longer be provided with a charging adapter by default, but Huawei will give users the price of this part of the charger to sell the new model. After that, users need to buy the charger by themselves.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40, Mate 40E, etc. have passed the 3C certification again, and the charger has been changed to optional. After that, Huawei’s nova 8 series and other models have followed up, and the chargers have become optional configurations. But the Porsche design models of Huawei Mate 40 will still be equipped with a charger.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches FHD+ (2772 x 1344) with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 50MP main (f1.9), 20MP cine/ultra-wide (f1.8), 12MP telephoto, laser depth sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical, up to 50x digital
- Front cameras: 13MP wide (f/2.4) & 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 5G: sub6GHz
- Operating system: Android 11 with EMUI 11
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Max. charging speed: 66W wired, 50W wireless
- Size: 6.41 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches (162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.47 ounces (212g)