With Youtube TV same like your local streaming service, you can get live streams of local and national channels. On top of that, YouTube TV doesn’t limit your DVR space, you can record just about any show you can think of, as long as you’re ok skipping commercials.
Here in this article, we will check how to customize the channels on YouTube TV.
How to customize your channels on YouTube TV
To customize what channels you see in any instance of YouTube TV – whether that’s on your Google TV, Android device, or PC – you need to head to a settings page in a browser. We recommend doing this on a computer, to make it a little easier.
- Go to tv.youtube.com on your device.
- Click your profile photo and hit Settings.
- Click Live guide.
- Go through the channel guide and choose what you want to hide by clicking the hide icon.
- You can also add channels to your favorites by hitting the up arrow icon.
- Change the order of your remaining channels by dragging the move icon to the left of each channel title.