According to the DXOMARK’s best smartphone cameras list, Huawei’s P series latest flagship Huawei P40 Pro ruled in the top 4 categories namely photography, video, night mode, and zoom.
Choosing a perfect camera smartphone is now becomes a trend. Those who don’t know how to check the camera performance, DXOMARK is the best platform that offers scores and ranks of smartphones on a daily basis.
The Huawei P40 Pro is in the top of the list with 140 points in the ‘Best Phone for Photography’ category, 105 points in the ‘Best Phone for Video’ category, and 70 points in the ‘Best Phone in Night Shooting’ category and it is ranked first in the ‘Best Phone in Zoom’ category.
P40 Pro Key camera specifications:
- Quad camera setup, including ToF sensor
- Primary: 50MP 1/1.28″ sensor (12MP output), 23mm-equivalent (1x defined as 27mm) f/1.9-aperture lens, full-pixel Octa-PD, OIS
- Ultra-wide: 40MP 1/1.54″ sensor, 18mm-equivalent f/1.8-aperture lens, PDAF
- Tele: 12MP 1/3.56″ sensor, 125mm-equivalent f/3.4-aperture lens, PDAF, OIS
- ToF 3D depth-sensing camera (78-degree FOV)
- LED flash
- 4K video, 2160p/60fps (2160p/30fps tested); default is wide-angle camera 1080P/30fps
- Multispectral color temperature sensor.
Best for Photo – Huawei P40 Pro:
With a Photo score of 140, the Huawei P40 Pro is currently the top device for still image capture in the DXOMARK database.
- Image stabilization: OIS + AIS
- Zoom Mode: Digital Zoom, Optical Zoom, Hybrid Zoom
Best for Video – Huawei P40 Pro:
- Video recording: Support for 4K (3,840 x 2,160 pixels) 60fps video recording
- Image resolution: Support up to 8,192 x 6,144 pixels
- Video resolution: Support up to 3,840 x 2,160 pixels
Best for Night – Huawei P40 Pro:
Best for Zoom – Huawei P40 Pro:
“When zooming, the Huawei camera is capable of recording higher levels of detail than competing devices at all zoom ranges while keeping image noise well under control. The advantage is most visible at longer zoom distances, where the Huawei camera manages to maintain good detail on fine textures, while most rivals show a strong loss of detail. In medium-range shots, the Huawei also records excellent detail at the center of the frame, but there is a noticeable loss of detail towards the edges, caused by the image fusion algorithm. Overall, there is no way past the Huawei P40 Pro, though, if you frequently rely on your smartphone’s zoom function” – DXOMARK.
- Huawei P40 Pro+ pre-order to start on June 1st, 2020
- Huawei P40 Series: The latest generation of ultra-thin screen optical In-display fingerprint
- Directional Audio Zoom: Powerful feature in the Huawei P40 Pro and P40 Pro+
- Huawei P40 Series is available in these 97 Countries (50 Available and 47 Coming Soon)