Huawei P40 Lite smartphone is eligible for the EMUI 11 update but the company has yet to confirm the rollout. Ahead of that the P40 Lite 5G getting a new software update based on EMUI 10.1 and it comes with software version 10.1.0.311. This update installs the security patch released in February 2021 and the package size is 185MB.
The February 2021 security patch includes 2 Critical, 26 High levels, and 77 Medium levels of CVE’s. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) system tracks publicly known security vulnerabilities and exposures in publicly released software packages. Check the full changelog below.
Huawei P40 Lite EMUI 10.1.0.311 Changelog:
- Integrates security patches released in February 2021 security update for improved system security.
How to download EMUI 10.1?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Huawei P40 Lite 5G Specifications
- Processor: Kirin 820 5G (ARM Cortex-A76 cores with a maximum of 2.36 gigahertz and four ARM Cortex-A55 cores that reach up to 1.8 gigahertz).
- RAM: 6GB, 128 GB internal memory.
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Resolution: 2400×1080 pixels and does not have rounded corners
- Front Camera: Hole in the upper left corner of the panel and offers 16-megapixel resolution and an F / 2.0 aperture.
- Rear Camera: 4 Cameras (64-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth camera.
- Battery: 4000mAh capacity
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org.