Honor 9A smartphone users in India receiving the new software update based on Magic UI 3.1. The latest software update for Honor 9A rolling out with version number 220.127.116.11 and it brings February 2021 security patch. Check the changelog below.
Honor 9A Magic UI 3.1 (18.104.22.168) Changelog: [112 MB]
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrates Android security patches released in February 2021 for improved system security.
The February 2021 security patch includes 2 Critical, 26 High levels, and 77 Medium levels of CVE’s.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 50% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
- This update is restricted to Indian Variant Only.
- The update rolls out in batches so it may take some time/days to get to your device.
Image Source – Honor Community
Honor 9A offers 3 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage (expandable up to 512GB). Powered by a large 5,000 mAh battery, the device features NFC and a fingerprint reader around the back.
It has a 6.3-inch display with a 1600×720 pixel resolution, besides a waterdrop notch for its 8 MP selfie camera. The smartphone runs on Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1. The smartphone is powered by MediaTek Helio 6762R chipset.
Honor 9A is equipped with a 13 MP main camera, 5 MP and 2 MP at the back. It comes in three color variants — blue, Ice green, and Midnight black. The smartphone also has a fingerprint scanner on the back.
How to update?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
You can also update via Support app. Go to Support App-> Services -> Update > Check for updates. (Get the latest version of the app.)
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI/Magic UI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.