On July 27, 2022, Huawei held Summer 2022 Smart Office Launch event and officially lands it’s HarmonyOS 3.0 for smartphones. Huawei has officially launched its latest operating system, the HarmonyOS 3.0. Along with this, the company also revealed a range of new products powered by HMOS 3.
So many Huawei devices are set to receive the HarmonyOS 3.0 update in China. This includes the Huawei Mate 40 series, P50 Series, MatePad Pro 12.6 inch, and more. However, users who want to try out the new OS sooner may submit an application at the Huawei Club or on the My Huawei app.
Quick Single: Official: Huawei HarmonyOS 3 Beta compatible models
During the launch, Huawei also launched a range of smartphones, smartwatches, and tablets powered by its new HarmonyOS 3.0 operating system, including a new
HarmonyOS 3.0 Six Highlighted Points
- Be One, Be Free
- Be One, Be Cozy
- Be One, Be You
- Be One, Be Powerful
- Be One, Be Secure
- Be One, Be Empowered
HarmonyOS 3.0 Features:
- HarmonyOS 3 adds self-made image.
- HarmonyOS 3 adds pure mode.
- HarmonyOS 3 also has more care for visually impaired and hearing impaired users, and supports image recognition, travel assistance, photo assistance, and real-time AI subtitles.
- Compared with the previous generation, the Huawei P50 Pro equipped with HarmonyOS 3 has a 7% increase in application startup speed, an 18% increase in sliding fluency, and a 14% increase in TOP application operation response speed.
- HarmonyOS 3 universal card upgrade, you can switch between different combinations of cards, card stacking, smart folders support more sizes (3×1, 1×3), smart desktop layout.
- HarmonyOS 3 supports one phone to connect two headsets.
HarmonyOS 3 Super device supports the collaboration of 12 types of smart devices including printers, smart glasses, and car machines. In addition to smartphones, devices such as smart screens and Windows 11 PCs can also become the central devices.