On April 3rd, Honor has officially announced that the Honor Play 4T series will be released at the online new product launch event on April 9. Recently the company has also shared three key specifications of the upcoming Honor Play 4T Pro smartphone, which will have a Kirin 810 chip, 48 million triple cameras and a large 4000 mAh battery with super-fast charging.
Honor Play 4T series live images and retail box:
Honor Play 4T Specifications:
- Display – 6.3-inch FHD + LCD display, punch-hole
- Rear Camera – 48MP + 2MP
- Front Camera – 8 MP
- Software – EMUI 10 (Android 10)
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 64GB
- Processor – Octa Core
- Battery – 4000mAh, 10W
- Other – 159.81 x 76.13 x 8.13mm, 176g
Honor Play 4T Pro Specifications:
- Display – 6.3-inch FHD+ OLED display, waterdrop notch
- Rear Camera – 48MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front Camera – 16 MP
- Software – EMUI 10
- RAM – 6/8GB
- Storage -128/256GB
- Processor – Kirin 810
- Battery – 4000mAh (22.5W)
- Other – 157.4 x 73.2 x 7.75mm. 163g.
Stay tuned for more.