Honor has officially revealed the new X9b 5G smartphone in the UAE and Saudi Arabia websites. The all new smartphone comes with a 6.78-inch AMOLED display with a 1.5K resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by Qualcomm’s octa-core chipset which is coupled with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The smartphone features a triple-camera setup, a 16MP front-facing camera, and a fingerprint sensor.
For now, the company has not revealed the pricing and market-specific availability of the handset. We shall be able to learn these details in the coming few days. The device comes in Sunrise Orange, Midnight Black and Emerald Green colours.
Honor X9b 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.78-inch AMOLED display, 1.5K 1200×2652 pixel resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, 429 PPI pixel density, 92.8% screen-to-body ratio.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 SoC with Adreno 710 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB RAM + 256GB storage, 12GB RAM + 256GB storage.
- Software: Android 13 With MagicOS 7.2.
- Rear-facing camera: 108MP primary camera, f/1.75 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide and depth camera, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP, f/2.45 aperture.
- Battery: 5,800mAh battery, 35W fast charging.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.1, OTG support, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C port.
- Other Features: Fingerprint sensor.
- Dimensions And Weight: 163.6×75.5×7.98mm; 185 grams.