Honor Play 9A users are now able to install the March 2022 security patch update in China. The latest software update is rolling out with firmware version 22.214.171.124. The March 2022 patch includes 14 high levels of CVEs, and 2 medium levels of CVEs while there’s no low level of CVEs. Check the changelog below.
Honor Play 9A Magic UI 126.96.36.199 Changelog:
Version Update: 188.8.131.52→184.108.40.206
Honor Play 9A MOA-AL00, MOA-AL20 & MOA-TL00.
This update improves system security using patches.
Integrates security patches released in March 2022 for improved system security.
Honor Play 9A Specifications:
- Display – 6.3 Inch HD + IPS Waterdrop Notch Display
- Software – Android 10 based on MagicUi 3.0.1
- Front Camera – 8MP
- Rear Camera – 13MP + 8MP
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 64/128GB
- Battery – 5000mAh, 10W Charging
- Other – Fingerprint, Face Unlock, 3.5mm Audio Jack, USB Type-C Port, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, And Wi-Fi Support.
- Sensors – Ambient Light Sensor, Digital Compass, Gravity Sensor, and Gyroscope
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 50% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
- The update rolls out in batches so it may take some time/days to get to your device.
Download Honor Play 9A Magic UI March update from your smartphone Settings option, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or, You can also get this update via the Support app: Support > Services -> Update > Check for updates.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.