HarmonyOS version 2.0 update for the Huawei P40 Pro is already distributed in mainland China. The global units are getting the latest update based on EMUI 12. Now according to our tipster, the Huawei P40 Pro Middle East users are now getting the April 2022 security update with the software version EMUI 220.127.116.11.
HUAWEI P40 PRO EMUI 18.104.22.168 CHANGELOG:
List of Changes
This update improves system security through the use of security patches.
Integrates security patches released in April 2022 for improved system security.
Note: This update is rolling out in batches.
Thanks, Abdullah AL Shrif for the tip,
Huawei P40 Pro Specifications:
- Display Size: 6.58 inches
- Type: OLED, up to 90 Hz frame refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ 2640 x 1200 Pixels
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant: IP68
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G (Octa-core 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz)
- GPU: 16-Core Mali-G76
- Operating System: EMUI 10.1 (Based on Android 10)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM
- Rear Camera:50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS) + 40 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/1.8 aperture) + 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera (f/3.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Front Camera:32 MP Selfie Camera (f/2.2 aperture) + Depth Camera
- Battery: 4,200 mAh, HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 40 W)
- Sensors: Gesture Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Colour Temperature Sensor.
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you face any error and issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service.