Huawei MatePad Pro 2019 users have reported that the company has started pushing out HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 update. The latest update brings Super device feature to connect Huawei watches, smartwatch and MateView, and can also be connected to smart screens and Bluetooth earphone.
In addition, Huawei MatePad Pro 2019 has added a new “Elderly Care” setting interface for the auxiliary function, which is convenient for users to complete the settings of extra-large fonts, touch delay and other related functions on the same interface.
Huawei MatePad Pro 2019 HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 update changelog:
- Added support for connecting with some Huawei watches, bracelets, and MateView, which can be easily connected with a single pull.
- Connect the smart screen and Bluetooth headset at the same time, watch on the smart screen, and listen to the audio with the headset, allowing you to enjoy a private theater-like video playback experience.
- Optimize the anti-mistouch operation experience in game scenes.
- Incorporate the March 2022 security patch to enhance system security.
- A new “Elderly Care” setting interface has been added to the auxiliary function, which is convenient for you to complete the settings of related functions such as extra large font and touch delay on the same interface.