In mid-May 2022, at the Global Flagship Launch Conference 2022, Huawei brought its new Band named the Band 7 with 96 workout modes, 2 Weeks of robust battery life, and more. Now, according to the users of the Huawei Band 7, a new software update is being rolled out.
The June 2022 software update comes with the build number 184.108.40.206(M01). The updated version adds the WeChat payment function and optimizes the display effect of some interfaces and icons.
After the user updates, he needs to click WeChat Pay on the Band first, after that the screen will display WeChat scan code to enable this function.
Once you scan the WeChat code with the mobile phone, the user can use the WeChat payment function on the Band after making some settings.
Huawei Band 7 Specifications:
- Colors: Wilderness Green,Flame Red,Graphite Black,Nebula Pink
- Dimensions: 44.35 x 26 x 9.99 mm
- Weight: Approximately 16 g (without the strap)
- Display: 1.47 inch AMOLED, 194 x 368 pixels
- Watch Case: Colour -dark gray, gold,green, red
- Material: Durable polymer materials
- Watch Strap: Graphite Black Silicone Strap, Nebula Pink Silicone Strap, Flame Red Silicone Strap, Wilderness Green Silicone Strap
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Optical heart rate sensor
- Button: Power and function button
- Charging Port: Magnetic charging thimble
- System Requirements: Android 6.0 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
- Waterproof Level: 5 ATM water-resistant
- Connectivity: 2.4 GHz, BT5.0, BLE
- Battery Life: 14 days for typical use
- Price: 59 Euros
As we know that Huawei Band 7 already supports Alipay payment. In addition, this update also adds the function of quickly replying to text messages on the Band side after connecting to an EMUI, HarmonyOS, or Android phone.