In this tutorial, we will learn how to enable Huawei Quick Apps Center. First of all, let’s check what exactly Huawei Quick Apps Center performs.
- It allows you to use and manage Quick Apps without the Installation of the App.
- It allows you to create shortcuts for your Quick Apps on the Home Screen.
- Quick Apps won’t use much space and the Quick Apps are updated automatically to provide native experience to the users.
How to enable Huawei Quick Apps Manager?
- Open HUAWEI AppGallery – navigate to Manager option and Tap on “Quick App Manager”.
- Agree to the Service and “Add” shortcut to the Homescreen.
- You’ve successfully enabled and created the Quick Apps shortcut on your Homescreen for easier access to it.
How to Add Apps to Quick Apps and Use it?
- Open the Quick App shortcut and search for your favorite Apps or Games.
- If available – All your Apps and Games will show up and Just Tap on the App and Use it without installing it.
- Once used any Apps or Games – It will be shown under the Recently Used tab.
Disable Quick App Centre:
If you don’t want to use the Quick Apps Centre anymore – navigate to About option in Quick App Settings menu and tap on Disable Quick App Centre.
Check More Tips & Tricks:
- How to mirror screen using Honor 9N?
- How to extend Huawei Phone battery life
- WhatsApp Dark Mode Live, Check how to enable it
- Not getting Huawei Watch faces? Here’s how to fix
- How to Integrate Huawei HMS Core
- How to create a Huawei ID quickly
- How to Update Huawei Devices using HiCare App
- How to fix Common Errors in Huawei Health App
- How to hard reset Huawei or Honor smartphones
- How to use Wi-Fi Bridge to extend Wi-Fi
- How to Import and Export Contacts on Huawei devices