In this tutorial, we will check how to add more Huawei Watch faces in the Huawei wearables. Before starting the guide, If you already see the Watch face option then you don’t need to follow the guide below as this is for those who don’t have the Watch face section in the health app. You can simply click on the More> button to install new watch faces. Done.
Customers using Huawei Watch GT, Huawei Watch GT 2 and Huawei Band 4 have limited watch faces which comes pre-installed on it, however, not getting more watch faces.
The latest version of Huawei Health and Huawei Mobile Services is not available in Play Store.
1. Install AppGallery from the link: www.huaweimobileservices.com/appgallery/
2. Sign up with Huawei ID. As the option to get new watches faces is not available in all the countries, you must create a Huawei ID.
3. Update Huawei Health and Huawei Mobile Services from AppGallery.
Watch faces are region-specific i.e. watch faces are supported in some regions only.
1. Go to System & Updates >> Language & Input >> Language and region
2. Change the language to English and the region to India
3. And Language to English (India)
4. Restart the phone
1. To download new watch faces, you are advised to temporarily pair your watch with an Android phone.
2. To download or delete watch faces, update your watch and the Huawei Health app to the latest versions.