Huawei recently renamed its HiCare app to the Huawei Support App. Are you Looking forward to updating your Huawei/Honor smartphones to the latest Emotion UI version (Currently EMUI 10)?. Here’s the step by step guide. HiCare provides you with common online services including customer services, issue feedback, user guides, service centers, and self-service.
In this tutorial, we will learn how to Update Huawei and Honor Phones Devices using HiCare App. Here’s the steps follows.
How to download and install the latest software update on Huawei / Honor devices using HiCare app?
1. Download and install the latest version of the HiCare app.
2. After installation, open it.
3. Now, Log in with your Huawei ID. If you don’t have any create it on the Huawei website.
4. Now login with your credentials and select your country/region. (Agree with Permissions.)
5. Select the ‘Service’ section from the top of the screen and then choose the ‘Update’ icon.
6. Now click on the Request update > Apply. (New update will arrive as Firmware Version.)
7. If available, select “Download and install”.
8. Once the latest update installed in your Huawei/Honor device, it will reboot.
9. All Done!
For more tips and tricks, Follow our How-To section.