In 5G, Huawei is undoubtedly leading and has a great advantage. To curb this advantage, the United States is promoting various policies.
According to US media reports, US Attorney General William Barr said that the United States and its allies should consider taking extraordinary measures to control Finnish Nokia and Swedish Ericsson to counter Huawei’s dominant position in the new generation of 5G communications technology.
William Barr said: “The two companies, backed by our large market and financial strength, will become stronger competitors and remove doubts about their long-term operations. We and our allies need to actively consider this method.”
Huawei is currently a leader in the 5G market. It provides better technology at a more affordable price than competitors such as Nokia and Ericsson. In addition to Huawei ’s domestic market, China, several countries including Germany have also adopted Huawei ’s 5G infrastructure.
Huawei 5G Latest News:
- Vodafone announces removal of Huawei equipment from 5G
- To prove Huawei Safety European 5G equipment to be made in Europe
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G to go on sale Feb 7, Check pricing [Malaysia]
- Austria announces no ban on Huawei from participating in 5G
- Huawei holds 37% of the global 5G smartphone market, Ranked 1st
- UK decides to allow Huawei in 5G network construction
- After UK now EU issues 5G decision on Huawei