Honor 9N smartphone users can connect the phone to an external display (for example, a TV) wirelessly. If the external display supports Miracast, enable wireless projection on it.
To check whether your external display supports Miracast and how to enable wireless projection on it, consult the user guide or customer service of the external display manufacturer.
Swipe down from the status bar to open the notification panel, then touch the Wi-Fi symbol to turn on Wi-Fi.
Swipe down further on the notification panel to enable Wireless Projection. Your phone will now search for the external display.
Alternatively, go to Settings >> Device Connectivity >> Wireless Projection and enable Wireless projection. Touch the name of the external display on the search result list to start projecting.
Honor 9N Specifications:
- 13MP+2MP dual camera and 16MP front-facing camera
- 14.83 centimeters (5.84-inch) multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution 16M color support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 128GB storage expandable up to 256GB| Dual SIM with dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v8 Oreo operating system with 2.36GHz + 1.7GHz Kirin 659 octa-core processor
- 3000mAH lithium-polymer battery.
Check more Tips & Tricks:
- How to extend Huawei Phone battery life
- WhatsApp Dark Mode Live, Check how to enable it
- Not getting Huawei Watch faces? Here’s how to fix
- How to Integrate Huawei HMS Core
- How to create a Huawei ID quickly
- How to Update Huawei Devices using HiCare App
- How to fix Common Errors in Huawei Health App
- How to hard reset Huawei or Honor smartphones
- How to use Wi-Fi Bridge to extend Wi-Fi
- How to Import and Export Contacts on Huawei devices