In this tutorial, we will check how to hard reset or how to Wipe data factory reset in your Huawei/Honor smartphones. Many of you somehow forget the pattern/pin/lock in any situation, so there is only one option left to bring your device back to old. Let’s check the steps below to reset Huawei/Honor smartphones.
How to hard reset or how to Wipe data factory reset in your Huawei/Honor smartphones:
1. First of all, Switch off the phone.
2. Now boot by holding the Volume Up + Power buttons together.
3. Wait until you see the Huawei logo on the screen.
4. Boot menu will appear on your screen.
5. Select “Wipe data factory reset” from the list of options using the Volume button to navigate and power button to select.
6. Next tap on “Delete all user data”.
7. All Done!
For more Huawei/Honor tutorial, follow our Tips & Tricks section.