Huawei and Honor Smartphones use lithium batteries, which are hardly affected by usage habits. Therefore, upon using your phone for the first time, there is no need to activate the battery, drain the battery to 0%, or continue charging after the battery has already reached 100%. Simply charge your battery to a full battery.
Tips on battery usage:
Use a standard charger to charge your phone.
Avoid draining your phone battery to below 20%, as this may result in over-discharging.
Avoid charging your phone while using it, as this may cause overheating and degrade battery performance.
Avoid using your phone in extremely high- or low-temperature environments, or when there are significant temperature fluctuations, as this may also degrade battery performance.
Tips on preserving battery:
Power saving mode and Ultra power-saving mode
Go to Settings > Battery, then enable Power saving mode or ultra power-saving mode.
Darken interface colors (applicable on OLED screens only)
Go to Settings > Battery, then enable Darken interface colors.
Optimize battery usage
Go to Settings > Battery. Locate Optimise battery usage on top, touch it to check the battery status, then select items to optimize if applicable.
Check More Huawei & Honor Tips and Tricks:
- How to enable WhatsApp dark mode?
- Not getting Huawei Watch faces? Here’s how to fix
- [Fixed] Honor 8X Update Problem
- How to Integrate Huawei HMS Core
- How to create a Huawei ID quickly
- How to Update Huawei Devices using HiCare App
- How to fix Common Errors in Huawei Health App
- How to hard reset Huawei or Honor smartphones
- How to use Wi-Fi Bridge to extend Wi-Fi