Honor 8X users already receiving the EMUI 10 update, but some of the JSN-L22 variants aren’t updating to the latest security patch version(22.214.171.1243) normally. Honor 8X users are unable to update their device in a normal way through System Update option in the Settings menu.
How to fix Honor 8X Update problems?
To fix this issue all you need is PC, Internet Connectivity, HiSuite App, Micro USB Cable, and the Honor 8X.
First Install HiSuite application on your PC. If you do not have in your pc, just download it from this link.
Now connect your Honor 8X to PC using a Micro USB Cable. If you connected your device for the first time to PC, you’ll have to give “Allow” permission from your device. Once your device is successfully connected to PC via HISuite, you’ll see a screen as shown below:
Click on the Update button. Now it’ll automatically search for updates. The latest security patch (126.96.36.1993) will display on your PC. Now click on the Update button and then Agree.
After this update moves on to the Settings and checks for the Updates once again for EMUI 10. If you’re not getting the EMUI 10 update in a normal way, then again connect your device to PC and start the process from the Step 1 mentioned above.
Note: For the EMUI 10 update, you must update your device to the latest security patch 188.8.131.523 from 184.108.40.206. Then you’ll get EMUI 10 update.
EMUI 10 update latest news (Past 24 hours):
- Huawei Nova 5 EMUI 10 Beta recruitment delayed
- Honor 8X gets Jan 2020 security patch EMUI 10.0 update
- Huawei Nova 5T getting EMUI 10 update in Norway
- EMUI 9.1 new version recruitment starts for Nova 3, Nova 3e, Honor Play 8A and Huawei Enjoy 10
- Huawei MediaPad M6 will get EMUI 10.0.0.220 in batches
- [EMUI 10 Indonesia] Honor 8X EMUI 10.0.0.175 update
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite EMUI 10 update in Poland