Huawei has started rolling out Enjoy 10s smartphone update, the latest update brings version number EMUI 18.104.22.168 and optimizes camera HDR mode photo effects and more.
Huawei Enjoy 10S EMUI 22.214.171.124 Changelogs:
- Optimizing the selfie effects of some third-party applications
- Optimizing the touch screen operation experience
- Optimizing the system stability
- January 2020 security patch
Huawei Enjoy 10S EMUI 126.96.36.199 Models:
- Enjoy 10S (AQM-AL00, AQM-TL00)
To download Huawei Enjoy 10S EMUI latest update, all you need to check from your system settings option. (Settings-Software Update).
Note: The upgrade is expected to be completed on March 10th.
Huawei Enjoy 10s Specifications:
– Huawei Enjoy 10s core include Huawei Kirin 710F processor, a quad-core CPU with a 12nm manufacturing process coupled with a Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
– Huawei Enjoy 10s came with two variants, 6 or 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage
– Huawei Enjoy 10s brings 6.3-inch OLED display
– Huawei Enjoy 10s has a Waterdrop notch
– The resolution of Huawei Enjoy 10s is 2400 × 1080
– Huawei Enjoy 10s comes with an Under display fingerprint scanner
– Huawei Enjoy 10s includes 3 rear cameras placed vertically, 48MP sensor, coupled with an 8MP ultra-wide lens (120 degrees) and a 2MP depth sensor
– AI beauty and 480fps slow-motion videos.
– Huawei Enjoy 10s has 16MP selfie camera with F2.0 aperture
– Huawei Enjoy 10s packs 4000mAh capacity battery
– Huawei Enjoy 10s has a 3.5mm headphone jack
– Huawei Enjoy 10s runs EMUI 9.1 OTB; with EMUI 10 coming later on.
If you received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs, We will display your name with the country in our articles.