According to the information, the developer beta version of Huawei HarmonyOS 3.0 has finally started. Huawei HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 comes with a download package size of 6.70GB.
According to the official account of HarmonyOS developers, HarmonyOS 3.0 Beta has updated a number of APIs for developers , let’s take a look.
HarmonyOS 3.0 Beta can be used to develop applications based on API Version 8. From this release, the SDK matching relationship has been changed:
HarmonyOS SDK and OpenHarmony SDK need to be obtained at the same time.
Supporting JS / eTS SDK, Native SDK, it is recommended to use JS / eTS for application development.
- OpenHarmony SDK adds API Version 8 Release interface.
- This API Version 8 adds 2300+ JS / eTS API interfaces , enabling JS / eTS language development to cover 80% of the capability modules. mainly include:
- On the basis of the original touch screen input method, more interactive methods are supported: keyboard and mouse .
- Added columns, sidebars, rich text components and animation effects (such as shared element cutscenes) to better support application development and motion development on widescreen devices .
- Add a series of application framework interfaces and corresponding toolchains. Supports the use of pure JS to implement the UI layout and business logic of the card.
- Added a series of event notification interfaces to support most common types of notifications.
- A series of distributed soft bus interfaces have been added to support communication between applications (within the same device and across devices) using the JS / eTS language.
- Added a series of media data management interfaces, optimized the media file processing (adding, deleting, and modifying) capabilities of local public directories and physical albums, and supported the processing of media file data through object-oriented methods (relative to URL methods).
- Added a series of network connection management interfaces to support unified management of local Wi-Fi and cellular data networks.
- A series of interfaces for graphics and image capabilities have been added to provide the basic capabilities of WebGL rendering . Developers can develop games and windowed applications based on WebGL.
- Use ArkCompiler to replace V8, QuickJS engine.
- A series of task management interfaces have been added to support long-term tasks, such as playing music in the background and navigation tasks.
A series of DFX capability interfaces have been added to support distributed tuning call chains, distributed business process management among multiple devices, and access to crash and stuck fault logs.
It is reported that the official version of Huawei HarmonyOS 3.0 will be released on July 24.