According to the information, the Chinese giant Huawei has officially stated that in order to effectively train engineers with professional knowledge skills in the field of HarmonyOS development and build a benign HarmonyOS talent ecosystem, two official professional certifications will be launched on July 16th:
1. HCIA-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0 for HarmonyOS application development engineers.
2. HCIA-HarmonyOS Device Developer V1.0 for HarmonyOS device development engineers.
This is also the first certification system related to HarmonyOS launched.
HCIA-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0 certification includes:
- Basic knowledge of HarmonyOS application development (such as: system architecture, distributed features, etc.)
- HarmonyOS layout design and development (such as: Ability, UI design and development, etc.)
- HarmonyOS application function design and development (such as: thread management, data management, network management, log management, AI, etc.)
- Knowledge and skills such as HarmonyOS application commissioning and release
HCIA-HarmonyOS Device Developer V1.0 certification includes:
- Basic knowledge of HarmonyOS device development (such as: system architecture, distributed features, etc.)
- HarmonyOS device function development and commissioning (such as: basic kernel functions, HDF driver framework, subsystems and component modules, function commissioning, etc.)
- Knowledge and skills such as HarmonyOS porting
Huawei said that through the above two certifications, developers can prove that they have systematically understood and mastered the basic knowledge of HarmonyOS application development, and are capable of being competent for HarmonyOS application development.
HarmonyOS Latest News & Updates:
- HarmonyOS 2.0 will be upgraded to 25 million users within one month
- Huawei MatePad Pro series HarmonyOS second closed beta brings these changes
- HarmonyOS 2 second closed beta released for Huawei Nova 5, Nova 5i Pro and Nova 5z
- Huawei MatePad 11 with Snapdragon 865, 120Hz screen, pre-installed HarmonyOS 2 launched
- Huawei Nova 8 Pro with HarmonyOS received 5-Star Certificate of Aging Technology Capability for Smart Mobile