Huawei released the mobile engine at the Huawei Smart Office New Product Launch in September. MateBook 13s/14s are pre-installed, allowing you to open your computer and play with your mobile phone!
You can download your favorite mobile apps through the Huawei App Market, and create and create on the same computer, while at the same time you can start a relaxed life like swiping short videos, checking information, and playing mobile games on the mobile phone.
Now the Huawei Mobile Application Engine has opened and the public beta registration has been opened. The first batch will be four Intel platform models, and the second batch will include six old Intel platform models, totaling ten. The models are:
Huawei Mobile Application Engine:
- HUAWEI MateBook X Pro 2020 models
- HUAWEI MateBook X Pro2021 models
- HUAWEI MateBook 13 2020 models
- HUAWEI MateBook 14 2020 models
- HUAWEI MateBook D14 2021 model
- HUAWEI MateBook D15 2021 model
- HUAWEI MateBook 13 2021 (first batch)
- HUAWEI MateBook 14 2021 (first batch)
- HUAWEI MateBook D 14 2020 (first batch)
- Huawei MateBook D 15 2020 (first batch)
By participating in this public test activity, you can experience mobile applications on Huawei computers. The second batch of recruitment time: October 25th-November 25th, eligible small partners can register through the Lexiang App and other channels.
It is worth mentioning that the size of this public beta version is about 1.5G, and the size after installation is about 7G. The public beta version will be installed on the first non-system disk (usually Disk D), and it is recommended to reserve more than 10G of storage space.