Huawei releases the 10 trends of data center facility in 2025, aiming to provide the industry with a clear picture of data center facility evolution and enlighten the way to the future.
From 2010 to 2019, the data center industry experienced a spectacular decade. Data center has evolved from ICT equipment rooms to cloud data center. Rapid development of new technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, big data, and 5G will bring a new golden era and market demand for data centers will increase dramatically. At the same time, data centers are facing challenges such as difficulty to obtain construction resources, long construction period, and high energy consumption. In addition, data centers also face many challenges in terms of architecture flexibility and O&M – Huawei.
Huawei Top 10 Trends of Data Center Facility in 2025:
- Trend 1: High Density.
- Trend 2: Scalable Architecture.
- Trend 3：Green.
- Trend 4: Quick Deployment.
- Trend 5: Full Digitalization and AI-enablement.
- Trend 6: Full Modularization.
- Trend 7：Simplified Power Supply Architecture. Lithium Battery Replace Lead-acid Battery.
- Trend 8: Convergence of Liquid Cooling and Air Cooling. More Indirect Evaporative Cooling and Less Chilled Water Cooling.
- Trend 9: Dynamic Linkage between Bits and Watts.
- Trend 10: Trustworthiness.
Check complete details on Huawei Official Website.