Huawei has released an internal beta update for the Huawei Watch GT 2 46mm users and it comes with software version 188.8.131.52. In this update, your device will add lock screen passwords, exercise linkage, and many health functions, which will provide you with more convenience in daily use, exercise scenes, and health management. It is recommended that you upgrade it.
Huawei Watch GT 2 46mm 184.108.40.206 beta update changelog:
September 15, 2021: Push to the 200 users who have successfully registered for the internal test.
Push to the 1800 users who have successfully registered for the internal test. 2.
Version update: 220.127.116.11 → 11.0 .14.53
Added lock screen password function to enhance equipment security.
Added sunrise and sunset display for outdoor sports, supports display of pace zones during running, and helps you scientific sports support three-way data linkage with Huawei mobile phones and sports equipment. The screen is always on during exercise, which is convenient for viewing real-time exercise data (open method: Settings> Exercise Settings> Screen is always on)
Enhance the menstrual cycle function, support manually adding cycles through the watch 3.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Key Specifications:
- Display: 46mm (1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD), 42mm (1.2 inch AMOLED 390 x 390 HD)
- Size: 46 mm, 42 mm
- Weight: 46 mm (41 g), 42 mm (29 g)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth: BT5.1, BLE / BR / EDR
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and Capacitive sensor
- Battery: 46 mm (14 Days), 42 mm (7 Days)