EMUI 10, based on Android 10, was launched on 9 August 2019 at the Huawei Developer Conference 2019. The first beta version of EMUI 10 was released on 8 September 2019, first coming to Huawei’s P30 and P30 Pro flagship smartphones. Sign-ups for the EMUI 10 beta program for P30 and P30 Pro smartphones started on 10 September 2019.
The company has recently announced the latest EMUI 10 2020 schedule. 4 devices will be in public beta starting (Jan 2, 2020). In addition, the company has also announced update plans for February and March 2020. New features in the EMUI 10 brings lots of improvements to include a system-wide dark mode, redesigned camera app. If you are looking to go back to the EMUI version, just follow the below simple steps.
How to Downgrade EMUI 10 to EMUI 9.0 / EMUI 9.1 on the Huawei Smartphones:
1. First of all, enable “Allow HiSuite to use HDB” from Settings. This will allow you to connect your device and computer (HiSuite) without the use of USB debugging mode.
2. Open the HiSuite software on your PC.
3. Connect your Huawei device running EMUI 10 with PC using a standard USB cable.
4. Once the connection is successfully established, you’ll see the device model number on the HiSuite window.
5. Now click on the ‘Update’ button on HiSuite.
6. Select ‘Switch to Other Version’.