Yesterday, Huawei officially released HMS Core 4.0 worldwide, now according to the official Weibo account of Huawei Developers Union, it released a picture explaining Huawei HMS (Huawei Mobile Services) Core 4.0 in detail.
The highlights of HMS Core:
1. Global distribution: 170+ countries / regions, covering 600 million users.
2. Cost savings: free to start, easy to use, from development to listing, one-stop service experience
3. Safe and reliable: follow GAPP, GDPR, and local regulations
4. Accurate reach: 400 million monthly users in the application market, multiple push methods based on user behavior.
5. Developer Ecology: More than 55,000 apps already use HMS Core services.
HMS Core is a collection of Huawei terminal cloud service and mobile service open capabilities. It is a platform that provides basic services for application development.
HMS Core 4.0 features:
- Huawei accounts,
- Cloud space,
- Game services
- Machine-learning services,
- Context-aware services,
- Unified code scanning services,
- Short-range communication services,
- Panoramic services,
- Security detection services,
- Dynamic tag manager services,
- Online rapid authentication services,
- Location services
- Digital rights services
- Sports health services
- User identity services, etc.