Huawei P40 Pro smartphone users have recently received the May 2022 security patch in the Europe market and now the company has started rolling out the June 2022 security patch for the Middle east users.
According to our tipster, the P40 Pro getting June 2022 patch update with the firmware version EMUI 184.108.40.206, and the update package size is 278MB.
HUAWEI P40 PRO EMUI 220.127.116.11 CHANGELOG:
List of Changes
This update improves system security through the use of security patches.
Integrates security patches released in June 2022 for improved system security.
Thanks, Abdullah AL Shrif for the tip,
Huawei P40 Pro Specifications:
- Display Size: 6.58 inches
- Type: OLED, up to 90 Hz frame refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ 2640 x 1200 Pixels
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant: IP68
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G (Octa-core 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz)
- GPU: 16-Core Mali-G76
- Operating System: EMUI 10.1 (Based on Android 10)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM
- Rear Camera:50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS) + 40 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/1.8 aperture) + 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera (f/3.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Front Camera:32 MP Selfie Camera (f/2.2 aperture) + Depth Camera
- Battery: 4,200 mAh, HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 40 W)
- Sensors: Gesture Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Colour Temperature Senso
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you face any error and issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service.