According to the information, Huawei has released the beta version 220.127.116.116 for its Petal Mail and the company also started public testing from October 16th to October 18th. Petal Mail is a free e-mail service for individual consumers. Users can send and receive emails through Petal Mail. After this update, the mail translation function has been added to the Petal Mailbox.
The actual address of Petal Mail can be identified as @petalmail.com. Petal Mail has been tested before and has been put on the Huawei App Market. The following are the functions of the petal mailbox shown in the app store:
- The petal email address is the HUAWEI ID. One account can enjoy HUAWEI’s high-quality services, and log in with one-key password-free speed.
- Send and receive emails smoothly, including copy/bcc, attachments, etc. The interface is clean and refreshing.
- Quickly process emails by swiping, tapping, etc.
- Organize mail as you wish by adding stars, archiving, deleting, and marking spam.
- Real-time email reminders, don’t miss important emails.
In addition to the Petal Mailbox, Huawei also has a number of first-party “petal” series of apps under test, including Petal Velocity App, Petal Clipping App, etc.
Huawei Petal Related Apps: