Huawei officially added two new smartwatches to its portfolio – Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro in June this year. To recall, in 2015, the first generation of Huawei Watch was released, and the second generation of Huawei Watch was released in 2017. After four years, Huawei Watch 3 was officially released tonight, equipped with the new HarmonyOS 2.0 system.
As per the specifications are concerned, the Huawei Watch 3 sports a 1.43-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 466×466, a pixel density of up to 326PPI, a maximum brightness of 1000nit, and a refresh rate of 60Hz.
Huawei Watch 3 supports eSIM independent communication capabilities and can make calls without a mobile phone. It currently supports China Mobile, China Unicom, and China Telecom’s No. 1 dual terminal.
The first step in receiving your new smartwatch is, of course, to be paired. The following is a tutorial guide on how to pairing of HUAWEI WATCH 3, Welcome to read and collect.
Please update the Health App to the latest version in Huawei AppGallery.
Please update the HUAWEI Health App to the latest version in App Store.
OTHER ANDROID PHONE:
1. https://appgallery.cloud.huawei.com/appdl/C10414141 , Please click this link to download the Health App.
2. https://appgallery.cloud.huawei.com/app/C10414141 , Please download Huawei AppGallery from this link first, and then download HUAWEI Health App from Huawei AppGallery.
3. Open your wearable device, then scan the QR code on the wearable device by using the mobile browser/QR code scanning tool or other applications that support code scanning to download Huawei AppGallery or HUAWEI Health APP.
4. If you have installed HUAWEI Health APP, please enter the APP and click Me – check for updates to ensure that the HUAWEI Health APP is updated to the latest version.
HUAWEI Watch 3 supports pairing with Android6.0 or above and iOS9.0 or above.
* In order to better experience the functions of Watch 3, we recommend you to upgrade HUAWEI Health APP to the following version or above:18.104.22.1688 (Android), 22.214.171.1240 (iOS).
For most mobile phone users (Android6.0, iOS9.0 or above), they can pair with HUAWEI Watch 3 first by scanning the QR code of the WATCH.
The specific methods are as follows:
Scan code pairing:
1. Switch on the watch, select the language, enter the pairing interface, click scan code, and the QR code will appear on the watch;
2. Open the HUAWEI Health APP, click “scan”, and scan the QR code of the watch;
3. When the APP pops up Bluetooth pairing request, click “√”;
4. If the application for GPS, Bluetooth and other permissions pops up during the pairing process, please confirm your permission and consent.
* In addition to Scan code pairing, we can also click Device-Add to manually match the watch.
1. After the first startup of HUAWEI Watch3 /factory Settings are restored/connect the new device, select the language, confirm the basic service permissions, and then enter the interface to be paired;
Put the watch close to the mobile phone. When the watch is close to the mobile phone (within 500px), the mobile phone will automatically pop up the pairing prompt interface, and then click CONNECT.
2. Click “ALLOW” on the mobile phone and “√” on the watch.
3. Pairing complete.
* Only Huawei phones with EMUI10.1 and above are supported.
After account synchronization, HUAWEI Watch3 can enjoy more convenient functions, such as: sharing HUAWEI Music playlist, using HUAWEI MeeTime* function, using HUAWEI Smart Home function.
More account synchronization functions will be unlocked through version upgrades in time.
Method 1: When the first pairing is completed, click OK in the account synchronization pop-up to complete the account synchronization; After account synchronization, the account profile picture and nickname will be synchronized to the watch account bar;
Method 2: manually click Settings – Account – Sync.
Announcements of Account synchronization:
1. When you are synchronizing your accounts, please keep the network unblocked and the watch and mobile phone connected normally;
2. Account synchronization is not currently supported on iOS devices.