According to the EISA award listing, the Huawei Watch 3 Pro has been selected as the best smartwatch for the 2021-2022 period by the independent review media expert imaging and sound association (EISA).
EISA added the following comment when choosing the HUAWEI WATCH 3 Pro as the best smartwatch:
The Watch 3 Pro is Huawei’s first smartwatch based on proprietary HarmonyOS. This advanced operating system brings with it a host of applications and features, including heart rate and blood oxygen level monitoring, stress testing and fall detection, and ready-made programs for 100 different workouts. It can also work as a smartphone thanks to its compatibility with eSIM and includes an integrated speaker for use with apps like Tidal and MyTuner Internet radio. Thanks to the titanium body around the 1.43-inch AMOLED display, it looks great on your wrist; the latter is protected by a curved 3D sapphire crystal glass that gives it an air of modern elegance.
Huawei Watch 3 Pro Specifications:
- Variants: Classic Edition, Elite Edition
- Dimensions: 48 mm x 49.6 mm x 14 mm
- Case Size: 48 mm
- Weight: About 63 g
- Display: 1.43 inches, AMOLED color screen
- Resolution: 466 x 466 pixels, PPI 326
- Watch Case: Titanium+ceramic
- Sensors: Acceleration sensor, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, Temperature Sensor
- Memory: 16 GB
- Internal RAM: 2 GB
- System Requirements: Android 6.0 or later/iOS 9.0 or later