The Huawei Watch 3 Pro is equipped with the HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system and it has been recently launched in the Turkey market. In addition to professional health applications, exercise tracking features, and ultra-long battery life, the WATCH 3 Pro also includes a high-precision temperature sensor that continuously measures body temperature with precision. HUAWEI’s new smartwatch allows users to monitor their sports activities and health data regardless of location.
Now, according to the latest information, Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro getting HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 update with a number of new features.
Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 Changelog:
Build Number: 220.127.116.11
Update Size: 267 MB
A number of useful new features have been added with this update.
1. Added support for DIY video watch faces.
2. Added support for rotating your wrist to mute incoming calls.
3. Added multiple preloaded watch faces to the watch’s super long battery life mode.
4. Added support for time configuration for do not disturb mode to take effect.
5. Added super long battery life and WiFi buttons to the shortcut menu.
1. Weather card optimized to speed up positioning and updating.
2. Optimized the message notifications feature to support ringtone notifications.
To recall, the Watch 3 series comes with a new and interesting design to make the wearable more comfortable while wearing and is designed for different scenarios. Also, both smartwatches provide a faster and smoother touch screen experience.
The HUAWEI Watch 3 Pro has the device name GLL-AL01, the HUAWEI Watch 3 the device name GLL-AL04. The GLL stands for the internal device name of the Watch 3 series: Galileo.