Huawei published a patent for “a human-computer interaction method and device, equipment and vehicle” and the publication was registered with CN113614713A. According to the patent summary of the company, the application is suitable for the field of assisted driving, specifically providing a human-computer interaction method and device, equipment, and vehicle. The human-computer interaction method includes:
- Acquiring the information expressed by the user, and acquiring the experience intention of the user according to the information expressed by the user;
- According to the status information of the vehicle and the user’s experience intention, obtain multiple recommended strategic actions;
- The strategy action is used to control the vehicle, and is configured with a score;
- Adjusting the scores of the multiple strategic actions according to the user’s policy preference information;
- According to the adjusted score, the strategic action for controlling the vehicle is determined, and the control of the vehicle is executed.
HUAWEI LATEST PATENTS:
Huawei published a patent for gesture camera preview
Huawei published a patent related to the “Photographing Method, Graphical User Interface, and Electronic Equipment” and this patent is registered with publication number CN113596316A. This application embodiment provides a photographing method. When a specific gesture is recognized, a series of images are displayed in the preview box.
Huawei discloses a patent for assisted focusing of VR equipment
According to the latest information, Huawei published a patent for “A Method of Aided Focusing Applied to VR Equipment and VR Equipment” and as per the document info, the publication number is CN113568498A.
Huawei publishes patents related to Psychological Stress Assessment
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. recently published a patent for “a method and equipment for psychological stress assessment” with the publication number CN110337699B. This application is a method and equipment for psychological stress assessment. The method includes: obtaining the user’s physiological parameter measurement value; according to the user’s physiological parameter measurement value and the user’s psychological stress evaluation model, determining the user’s psychological stress Stress assessment results. Check here for more.