EMUI 10 Issue: Some of the Huawei P30 Pro user-facing mobile date connection issues with the EMUI latest version EMUI 10. To recall, the Huawei P30 pro powered by Octa-core (2.6 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A76 + 1.92 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A76 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A55) processor. It runs on the HiSilicon Kirin 980 Chipset and has a 8 GB RAM with 256 GB internal storage.
At the front, users get a 32 MP Camera and on the rear, there’s a 40MP + 20MP + 8MP camera with features like 50 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection and launched with a 4200 mAh battery.
EMUI 10 Issue Fix Mobile data connection
For AT&T’s: Create a new APN note that this is for ATT Go to settings > mobile network > mobile data > Access Point Names (APNs) > tap on the 3 dots on the right-hand corner > choose ‘New APN’.
For Example, Name: NXTGENPHONE APN: NXTGENPHONE Proxy: Not set Port: Not set Username: Not set Password: Not set Server: Not set MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net MMS proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net MMS port: 80 MCC: 310 MNC: 410 Authentication Type: None APN type: default,mms,supl,hipri APN protocol: IPv4 Bearer: Unspecified
If the above solution dint work, try to factory reset your device.
To factory reset your Huawei P30:
- Turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of all keys.
- Now choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Confirm the operation by typing in “yes” and select “wipe data/factory reset”.
- When you see the Google Verification info confirm the operation by selecting “wipe data/factory reset”.
- Finally, choose the “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
If your device is still showing No Signal issue at this point, make sure that you install whatever available software update there is at the moment. Here’s how to manually check for software updates on the P30:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap System.
- Select System Update.
- Tap the option to Check for Updates.
Also Read: EMUI 10 problems according to the users