Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro is the latest smartwatch on the company’s portfolio this brand new watch now getting the December 2020 software update with version number 10.1.3.28. For your kind information, the Watch 2 Pro now also supports HarmonyOS Apps and this is a great breakthrough of the company on its wearable market. Check the changelog of this update below.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro Version 10.1.3.28 Changelog:
Build Number: 10.1.3.28
Update Size: 203 MB
- Support to view the weather in the next 24 hours.
- Allow you to filter sports types.
Note: Currently rolling out in China.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro Key Specifications:
- Size: 46.7 mm x 46.7 mm x 11.4 mm
- Weight: Approximately 52 g
- Watch Case: Night Black, Nebula Gray, Material (Titanium + Sapphire glass)
- Display:1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD
- Memory: 4GB
- Connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth 5.1
- System Requirements: Android 5.0 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
- Battery Life: 14 Days
HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro provides comprehensive data such as heart rate, average speed, the maximum slope, track and distance for cross-country skiing, skiing and snowboarding on a ski field and more.