Huawei Children’s Watch 4X along with Band B6, Huawei Enjoy Tablet 2, Huawei MateBook D 15 Ryzen Edition and MatePad 10.8-inch was launched in China this year in the month of July. Huawei Children’s Watch 4X sports 1.41-inch AMOLED touch screen, resolution of 320×360 pixels. Now, the Huawei Children’s Watch 4X getting its fifth update with the latest firmware version 184.108.40.206. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Children’s Watch 4X Fifth Update: 220.127.116.11
1. Access Card support function.
2. support part of the city transportation card function.
1. Optimize system stability.
2. The lower part of the scene to optimize the positioning and footprint Experience.
Huawei Children’s Watch 4X Fourth Update: 18.104.22.168
1. Optimize system stability
2. Optimization of power endurance part of the scene
Huawei Children’s Watch 4X Third Update: 22.214.171.124
1. Add fun to take pictures
(1) The lower part of the scene Power optimized battery life.
(2) optimize the photographic effect in a particular scene.
3. optimize system stability.
[Note] requires supporting the use of intelligent caring Android version is 126.96.36.1992 or later, the iOS version is 188.8.131.520 or later.
Huawei Children’s Watch 4X Second Update: Version: 1.0 .0.72
[ Optimization ]
1. Optimize the charging experience.
2. Fix the problem of not ringing the alarm clock.
3. Optimize system stability.
[ Notes ] The Android version of Smart Care that needs to be used is 184.108.40.2062 and above, and the iOS version is 1.0. 22.300 and above versions.
Huawei Children’s Watch 4X Specifications:
- Size: 53 mm*45.7 mm*14.7 mm
- Screen: 1.41-inch AMOLED touch screen 320×360 pixels
- Weight: 67.7 g
- Data Connection: WLAN, NFC, Bluetooth, Cellular Network
- Watch Case: Blue, pink, white
- Strap: Blue TPU strap, Pink TPU strap, White TPU strap
- Colour: Blue, Pink, Silver
- Sensor: Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope sensor
- Storage:1 GB+16 GB
- Camera: Front 5 MP, side 8 MP.