Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro boasts some significant upgrades over its predecessors, it has a 1.39-inch 454 x454 AMOLED display that is covered in scratch-resistant sapphire glass, the body is made from titanium, and the underside is ceramic.
There are a number of faces available to choose from and the company has also announced OneHop Watch Face. This feature allows you to take a picture with your phone and use it as a watch face just by touching the phone (Huawei models with NFC and running EMUI 11+) against the dial of the watch and you have a new watch face.
Now get back to the title of this article and check how to control music and get quality sleep on your Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro.
HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro Music Control:
1. Open the HUAWEI Health app, touch Devices and then HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro.
2. Scroll down to the Music section, choose Manage music and enable on-wrist control.
*This feature only works with phones that are running Android 4.4 or a later OS version.
**Third-party audio apps are supported.
***From your watch’s home screen, you can slide left or right to access the music control interface, then pause/resume playback or skip to the previous/next song.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro: Getting the quality sleep
The HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro comes fitted with a custom sleep tracker, which is backed by the company’s proprietary TruSleepTM technology.
Here’s how you can track your sleep:
Just go to bed with your HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro on your wrist!
Yes, that’s it – your watch will automatically detect when you have fallen asleep, track your sleep stages (such as REM, light and deep sleep), and sense when you have woken up – because HUAWEI TruSleep is enabled by default.
If you would prefer ordinary sleep tracking instead, all you need to do is open the HUAWEI Health app, go to Devices > HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, and toggle off HUAWEI TruSleep.
Here’s how you can view your sleep data:
Your current day’s sleep data, including naps, will be displayed on your watch’s Sleep section. Analysis is conducted according to a daily cycle that lasts from 8 p.m. on the precious day to 8 p.m. on the current day. The previous cycle’s data is cleared from the watch screen at midnight.
What makes HUAWEI TruSleepTM unique?
With HUAWEI TruSleep enabled, your WATCH GT 2 Pro is equipped to:
(1) Recognize sleep stages (incl. wake, REM, light sleep and deep sleep) with a high degree of precision, match your heart rate and breathing data to your sleep, and rate the overall quality of your sleep — that’s truly comprehensive monitoring.
(2) Distinguish between overnight sleep and daytime naps (of 3 hours or less each). Naps are added to the all-day sleep duration, but not included in the overnight sleep analysis.
(3) Collect precise data to ensure that your sleep is accurately accessed and scored, with personalized, evidence-based suggestions for improving sleep quality, such as meditation and light exercise prior to bedtime. (Only available on Android phones)
(4) Sync all of the information above to the Health app, where the data is cataloged for future reference. Given the sheer amount of data collected, synchronization can appear to be slow at times.
Ordinary sleep tracking, on the other hand:
(1) Collects wakeup times, as well as light and deep sleep data only (no REM stage). Your sleep won’t be scored.
(2) Treats all sleep data, including overnight sleep and daytime naps, as the same.
(3) Applies near real-time synchronization, due to the relatively small amount of data.